Raúl “Pájaro” Gómez
Winner Biennal 1998
Spirit of the Wind
This work is made out of four elements: matter, space, sound and movement.
They generate a transformation process.
This work proves the ephemeral validity and the permanent replacement of all things within life.
2012: Konex Visual Arts – Merit Award – Object: sculpture
1999: 1st Prize- National Sculpture of Sports
1998: 1st Prize International Biennial of Sculpture – Resistencia –Chaco
1995: 1st Prize Scholarship from Antorcha Foundation granted to outstanding personalities of the Argentinian art. Trebuco Foundation Prize. Fine Arts National Academy. 1st National Triennial of Sculpture
1994: 1st Prize Plastic Arts National Hall. Honor Grand Prize . Cayc Murals, Galería del Este.
1993: Golden Medal. Plastic Arts National Hall.
• International Biennial of Sculptures, Resistencia, Argentina.
• International Biennial of Sculptures, Marcos Juárez, Córdoba, Argentina.
• 1st Symposium of Sculptures – Santa Cruz
• 1st National Sculpture of Sports
• Henry Moore Award
• 2nd Symposium of Stone, Leandro N. Alem, Misiones. Argentina.
• 2nd National Triennial of Sculpture, Resistencia, Argentina.
• Quinquela Martin Hall. Jerusalem Hall. Buenos Aires.